Myanmar Cable Car had already donated as free of charge to ride cable car for the member of Buddhist Order since the beginning of operating cable car to the August of 31, 2018. So, from September 1 of 2018, we collect the fee of cable car for the member of Buddhist Order,
|Ticket type||One Way||Round Trip|
|Local||10,000 Ks||15,000 Ks|
|Foreigner||10 $||15 $|
- Welcome to any school or tour group bookings (above 10 persons can start reservation by special promotion price)
- FREE travel for children under 5 years old.
- Cable Car Tickets are valid for 2 days from the chosen date.
(but will operate as often as required for public holiday even if it is on Monday)
|Tuesday - Friday||7:00am - 4:00pm|
|Saturday,Sunday & Public Holidays||7:00am - 4:00pm|
- Opens with the first Mountain Truck up and closes 1 hour before the last Mountain Truck down
- Last return ride from G2 (Kyaik Hti Yoe Mountain to Ya Thae Mountain) is 3:30 PM .
(close 1 hour before the last Mountain Truck down from Ya Thae Mountain to Kin Pun Camp)
To avoid queuing at the ticket office, please make a booking for your tickets before arrival. It is fast and convenient and allows you to access the Cable Car Terminal directly.
- The Cable Car may close at any time due to strong winds and bad weather days.